At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart.
As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry. Are you one of them?
As a Study Start Up Associate at ICON, you’ll work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment assisting the Study Start Up Team Lead in the development of the plan for country and site distribution and execution of SSU activities in assigned countries. We pride ourselves on our amazing company culture, where we work as one team to achieve industry-leading results.
- Provide country specific SSU expertise to Study Start Up team leads and project teams.
- Responsible for the preparation and coordination of submissions to regulatory, ethics, and other bodies.
- Develop, finalize, and review Master and Country Specific Subject Information Sheets/Informed Consent Forms.
- Responsible for performing site contract negotiation, and all relevant SSU activities
What you need
- A Bachelor’s Degree or local equivalent and/or appropriate experience from the Medical/science background and/or discipline.
- Preferably 3 years of experience or understanding of clinical study start up requirements and activities.
- Fluency in the Swedish and English is essential.
Why join us?
Ongoing development is vital to us, and as a Study Start-Up Associate you will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas to enhance your skill set. Our benefits package is competitive, our scope is international and we genuinely care about our people and their success.
If you have any questions please contact: Helena Lüning Study Start Up Manager +46 704849555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application to: Helena Crowe, email@example.com
ICON is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
EOE race/color/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/vet/national origin